Información para clientes consumidores
CONSUMER INFORMATION *
*a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity
Spółdzielnia Producentów Grzybów Jadalnych (SPGJ) with its registered office at ul. Akacjowa 4, 96-124 Maków no. KRS 0000209572 of the National Court Registry, NIP 836-16-58-618.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If it is necessary to provide personal data for the conclusion of the contract, we would like to inform you that the Website Operator will be their administrator and the processing will take place on the following principles:
Purpose of processing
– Direct marketing other than newsletter
– Sending the newsletter
The basis of processing
– Your consent expressed on the website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point A of the GDPR)
– Contract for the provision of services or action taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 paragraph.1 point B of the GDPR)
– Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 paragraph 1 point F of the GDPR)
– Our legitimate interest, consisting in marketing activities (Article 6 paragraph 1 point F of the GDPR)
Providing data – is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract
The effect of not providing data – no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website AND it is not possible to receive a reply to the inquiry sent via the contact form
Possibility to withdraw consent – at any given moment
Data processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
Your data will be processed by the Website Operator only for the period in which it will have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
– he will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging him to process your data or
– you withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
– your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
Depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
In addition, you have the right to request:
– access to your personal data
– correcting it
– deleting it
– restrict its processing
– request to transfer data to another administrator
As well as object to the processing of your data at any time:
– for the reasons related to your particular situation – regarding the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6 paragraph.1 point F of the GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator)
– if the personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact the seller if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of the possible recipients of your data:
– web hosting provider:
Kylos Sp. z o. o., ul. Wróblewskiego 18, 93-578 Łódź, NIP: 947-196-00-52
– entity providing marketing services:
Google Ads – service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
– entity providing statistical services:
Google Analytics- service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
– relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data